Featured
Star Trek Online Uniform Colours
Star Trek Online Uniform Colours. The canon uniform colours are the last colours in the pallet. I have the lobi sword.

The wiki showed outdated colors, so i figured i'd throw together updated color codes & see if anyone else was interested! Canon uniforms
mirror universe uniforms
section 31 uniforms
25th century uniforms
25th century cadet uniforms
2410 odyssey uniforms see more Check out all the exciting.
Welcome To A Star Trek 101 Article.
The wiki showed outdated colors, so i figured i'd throw together updated color codes & see if anyone else was interested! Additionally, a starfleet tricom badge. I have the lobi sword.
Klingon 2409 Uniform Colour Guide.
These are the uniforms that have appeared in the star trek series and films. And they don't have a skirt option like on detmer's uniform. The division colour for science doesn't match at all, c6 seems good.
The Motion Picture Uniform The Wrath Of Khan Uniform The Next.
This is the official subreddit for star trek. I'm not sure about the badge, i feel like the second colour. To get some of the colors, i had to grab a few colors from the.
The Color Codes I Use Are.
These are recreations of the uniforms worn by krenim npcs. Utilizing this guide requires the player to own the krenim uniform from. The cardie uniforms are a pain to colour, as each piece as different innate tinting, and getting a proper black is all but impossible.
For Rank I Went With T22.
Star trek uniforms are costumes worn by actors portraying personnel of a fictitious starfleet in various television series and films in the star trek science fiction franchise. As such the majority of them are colored as they are. These are the mirror universe uniforms that have appeared in the star trek series.
Comments
Post a Comment